LVS-7510 LABEL INSPECTION SYSTEM
Integrated with Zebra ZT610 Label Printer
100% Label Inspection including 1D/2D Barcode Verification, OCR, Serialisation and Blemish Detection
LVS-7510 Label Inspection System with Zebra ZT610 Printer
The LVS-7510 with Zebra ZT610 printer from Omron Microscan provides a completely automated label print and inspection solution ideal for batch or on-demand labelling applications where 100% print quality inspection is required.
The LVS 400dpi read head is integrated into the printer directly after the printhead making this unit extremely compact and the only system of its kind able to verify 1D and 2D barcodes, use OCR/OCV technology to analyse text fields and identify blemishes caused by ribbon crease or damaged printheads. Multiple sectors can be analysed simultaneously on each label with a minimum passing score being entered for each.
Full Barcode Verification
Capable of verifying both 1D and 2D barcodes in any orientation, the LVS-7510 strictly complies with ISO/CEN/ANSI barcode quality and symbology specifications and comes with a NIST traceable calibration card.
In addition to print quality inspection, the LVS-7510 also provides data validation including duplication and data integrity checks on both text and barcode fields. Therefore, the system is ideal for serialisation and data capture applications as the data in each field is checked and stored in the automatically generated run reports.
21-CFR Part 11 Compliant Ready
The supplied 21-CFR Part 11 compliant ready software stores a record of every print job including an image of every error detected and a full summary report provides an overview of each and every print run. This makes the LVS-7510 a perfect solution for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
- The LVS-7510 provides full ISO/ANSI barcode verification of 1D and 2D barcodes.
- Multiple barcodes can be verified in both ladder and picket fence orientation.
- The LVS-7510 inspects all nine ISO/ANSI parameters plus added features of determining blemishes, opacity, and human readable validation.
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and OCV (Optical Character Verification) inspection provide validation/verification on multiple text fields simultaneously.
- Serialisation checks can be performed by validating the data in both barcode and human readable fields highlighting any duplication.
- The supplied software is 21-CFR Part 11 compliant ready so ideal for use in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
- Blemish detection with variable tolerances and zoned areas allows the detection of print defects such as ribbon crease and printhead wear.
- The LVS-7510 read head is mounted immediately after of the Zebra ZT610 printhead making the system extremely compact and means no external rewinder is required.
- Multiple barcode symbologies are supported including any combination of Linear, 2D and Stacked Linear codes all of which can be verified on one label within the field of view.
- The LVS remote control feature allows the system to be controlled by external software allowing seamless integration with existing systems.
Watch a Video
- Barcode Verification to ISO/ANSI Standards (1D and 2D Codes)
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Optical Character Verification (OCV)
- Barcode Validation (1D and 2D Codes)
- Blemish Detection
- Serialisation and Duplication Checks
- Aztec Code
- Composite Code CC-A
- Composite Code CC-B
- Composite Code CC-C
- Code 128
- Code 39
- Code 93
- DatBar Expanded
- DataBar Limited
- DataBar Stacked
- ECC-200 (Datamatrix)
- Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF)
- Micro QR Code
- Micro PDF417
- Pharmacode – Laetus
- QR Code
Barcode Application Standards
- ISO/IEC 15415:2004(E)
- ISO/IEC 15415 Tec.Cor. 1 2008
- ISO/IEC 15416:2000(E)
- ISO/IEC 15426-1:2006(E)
- ISO/IEC 15426-2:2005(E)
- ISO/IEC 15426-2 Tec.Cor. 1 2008
- All supported ISO/IEC symbology specifications