LVS 7500 LABEL INSPECTION SYSTEM
100% Label Inspection including 1D/2D Barcode Verification, OCR, Serialisation and Blemish Detection
LVS 7500 Label Inspection System
The LVS 7500 label inspection system incorporates a 400dpi line scan camera to provide 100% in-line label inspection ensuring complete quality control. Using a sophisticated piece of software this unit is able to inspect multiple fields in real time and provides immediate notification to an operator if any fault is detected. A hardware interface provides control of the printer also, pausing it in the event of an error so allowing totally unattended operation.
This extremely compact state of the art system is the only unit of its kind able to verify 1D and 2D barcodes to ISO/ANSI standards, use OCR/OCV technology to analyse text fields and identify blemishes caused by ribbon crease or damaged printheads. Multiple sectors can be analysed on each label with a minimum passing score being entered for each. Data validation provides duplication (ideal for serialisation applications) and data integrator checks on both text and barcode fields.
The supplied 21-CFR Part 11 compliant ready software stores a record of every print run including an image of every error detected and a full summary report provides an overview of each and every print run.
Capable of verifying both 1D and 2D barcodes, the LVS 7500 strictly complies with ISO/CEN/ANSI barcode quality and symbology specifications.
At ScanSys UK we have years of experience in barcode verification and label inspection so call or email us to discuss your requirements in detail.
For more information on barcode standards, follow this link to the GS1 Website.
- The LVS 7500 provides full ISO/ANSI barcode verification of 1D and 2D barcodes.
- Multiple barcodes can be verified in both ladder and picket fence orientation.
- The LVS 7500 inspects all nine ISO/ANSI parameters plus added features of determining blemishes, opacity, and human readable validation.
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and OCV (Optical Character Verification) inspection provide validation/verification on multiple text fields simultaneously.
- Serialisation checks can be performed by validating the data in both barcode and human readable fields highlighting any duplication.
- The LVS remote control feature allows the system to be controlled by external software allowing seamless integration with existing systems.
- Blemish detection with variable tolerances and zoned areas allows the detection of print defects such as ribbon crease and printhead wear.
- Multiple barcode symbologies are supported including any combination of Linear, 2D and Stacked Linear codes all of which can be verified on one label within the field of view.
- The supplied software is 21-CFR Part 11 compliant ready so ideal for use in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
- The LVS® 7500 is the most reliable in-line barcode verifier and label inspection unit on the market and the only one able to verify 1D and 2D barcodes.
Watch a Video
- Barcode Verification to ISO/ANSI Standards (1D and 2D Codes)
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Optical Character Verification (OCV)
- Barcode Validation (1D and 2D Codes)
- Blemish Detection
- Serialisation and Duplication Checks
- Aztec Code
- Composite Code CC-A
- Composite Code CC-B
- Composite Code CC-C
- Code 128
- Code 39
- Code 93
- DatBar Expanded
- DataBar Limited
- DataBar Stacked
- ECC-200 (Datamatrix)
- Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF)
- Micro QR Code
- Micro PDF417
- Pharmacode – Laetus
- QR Code
Barcode Application Standards
- ISO/IEC 15415:2004(E)
- ISO/IEC 15415 Tec.Cor. 1 2008
- ISO/IEC 15416:2000(E)
- ISO/IEC 15426-1:2006(E)
- ISO/IEC 15426-2:2005(E)
- ISO/IEC 15426-2 Tec.Cor. 1 2008
- All supported ISO/IEC symbology specifications