Axicon 6525-S Barcode Verifier
Barcode Verification of Small to Medium Size 1D Barcodes using Fast, Continuous Scan Technology
Axicon 6525-S Barcode Verifier
Like it's smaller brother the 6025-S, the Axicon 6525-S barcode verifier uses continuous scan technology and is able to grade small to medium size linear barcodes with a maximum width of 125mm including quiet zones.
The continuous scan feature obtains multiple quality readings through the height of the barcode with a simple press of a trigger. Simply place the verifier slightly above or below the barcode, press the trigger and slide the verifier over the code. In less than a second you can have results of up to 100 scans of the code at different points in the bar height.
The Axicon 6525-S software provides immediate grading results along with a detailed analysis of the code quality showing any errors in print quality, allowing the operator to quickly identify problem areas.
With a 125mm wide scan head, the Axicon 6525-S can be used to check all GS1 symbols used at the retail point-of-sale (EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A and UPC-E, GS1 Databar), those used on outer cases (EAN-13, ITF-14, and GS1-128), and on logistics labels (GS1-128).
At ScanSys UK we have many years of experience in barcode verification so call or email us to discuss your requirements in detail.
To learn more about the importance of barcode verification and the difference between verification and validation, follow this link.
Axicon 6525-S Features
- The Axicon 6525-S barcode verifier offers full ISO/IEC verification of all common linear barcode symbologies.
- Incorporating continuous scan technology, the 6525-S obtains multiple grading results as required by ISO/IEC with a simple press of the trigger.
- Auto-discrimination and automatic variable aperture makes the 6525-S extremely simple and intuitive to use.
- Featuring a CCD imager scan head, the 6525-S is designed to be ISO/IEC compliant.
- The supplied software automatically selects the correct aperture for the barcode being graded with references of 05, 06, 10 and 20.
- Each barcode verifier is shipped with a calibration card ensuring it's always within specification.
- The 6525-S is able to grade barcodes with a maximum width of 125mm including quiet zones.
Axicon 6525-S Software
- The software supplied with the Axicon 6525-S barcode verifier provides a simple and intuitive interface for the operator making it extremely easy to use.
- ISO/IEC reporting with ANSI and traditional verification options.
- The Axicon 6525-S software reports a grading for each parameter checked according to ISO standards and can save each result for future reference.
- Grading results can be printed and emailed to be used as part of quality assurance procedures.
- Industry specific application standards such as GS1 General Specifications, HIBC and PZN can be used to validate the data structure as well as print quality of a barcode.
- Belgian Pharmacodes (MSI and Unique)
- CIP 39
- Coupon Codes (UK, USA, Euro)
- GS1 General Specification
- Italian Pharmacode (IMH)
- Variable Measure Codes (Branded, Instore, Australian)
- GS1 DataBar (All Symbols)
- Code 39
- Code 93
- Code 128
- MSI Plessey