LVS-7500 LABEL INSPECTION SYSTEM
100% Label Inspection including 1D/2D Barcode Verification, OCR, Serialisation and Blemish Detection
LVS-7500 Label Inspection System
The LVS-7500 label inspection system from Omron Microscan incorporates a 400dpi line scan camera to provide 100% in-line print quality label inspection providing completely automated and traceable quality control. Available with a 138mm wide or 216mm wide Read Head and supplied with a robust external stand-alone frame, the LVS-7500 is compatible with any label printer that has an external interface port.
Full Barcode Verification
Capable of verifying both 1D and 2D barcodes in any orientation, the LVS-7500 strictly complies with ISO/CEN/ANSI barcode quality and symbology specifications and comes with a NIST traceable calibration card.
In addition to print quality inspection, the LVS-7500 also provides data validation including duplication and data integrity checks on both text and barcode fields. This makes the system ideal for serialisation and data capture applications as the data in each field is checked and stored in the automatically generated run reports.
21-CFR Part 11 Compliant Ready
The supplied 21-CFR Part 11 compliant ready software stores a record of every print job including an image of every error detected and a full summary report provides an overview of each and every print run. This makes the LVS-7500 a perfect solution for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
- The LVS-7500 provides full ISO/ANSI barcode verification of 1D and 2D barcodes.
- Multiple barcodes can be verified in both ladder and picket fence orientation.
- The LVS-7500 inspects all nine ISO/ANSI parameters plus added features of determining blemishes, opacity, and human readable validation.
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and OCV (Optical Character Verification) inspection provide validation/verification on multiple text fields simultaneously.
- Serialisation checks can be performed by validating the data in both barcode and human readable fields highlighting any duplication.
- The supplied software is 21-CFR Part 11 compliant ready so ideal for use in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
- Blemish detection with variable tolerances and zoned areas allows the detection of print defects such as ribbon crease and printhead wear.
- The LVS-7500 is the most reliable in-line barcode verifier and label inspection unit on the market and the only one able to verify 1D and 2D barcodes.
- Multiple barcode symbologies are supported including any combination of Linear, 2D and Stacked Linear codes all of which can be verified on one label within the field of view.
- The LVS remote control feature allows the system to be controlled by external software allowing seamless integration with existing systems.
Watch a Video
- Barcode Verification to ISO/ANSI Standards (1D and 2D Codes)
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Optical Character Verification (OCV)
- Barcode Validation (1D and 2D Codes)
- Blemish Detection
- Serialisation and Duplication Checks
- Aztec Code
- Composite Code CC-A
- Composite Code CC-B
- Composite Code CC-C
- Code 128
- Code 39
- Code 93
- DatBar Expanded
- DataBar Limited
- DataBar Stacked
- ECC-200 (Datamatrix)
- Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF)
- Micro QR Code
- Micro PDF417
- Pharmacode – Laetus
- QR Code
Barcode Application Standards
- ISO/IEC 15415:2004(E)
- ISO/IEC 15415 Tec.Cor. 1 2008
- ISO/IEC 15416:2000(E)
- ISO/IEC 15426-1:2006(E)
- ISO/IEC 15426-2:2005(E)
- ISO/IEC 15426-2 Tec.Cor. 1 2008
- All supported ISO/IEC symbology specifications