QV410 Packaging Verification System
Inline 100% Barcode Inspection with Log File Creation, Web Server, Remote Control and Database Lookup.
QV410 Packaging Verification
The QV410 packaging verification system takes real-time inline inspection of barcodes and packaging to the next level. Offering multi-reader capabilities, database lookup, log file creation and full remote control and monitoring across a network.
With an industrial 7" colour touch screen display designed for manufacturing environments, the QV410 offers the same level of flexibility and control as a custom programmed PC based solution, but with more robust and reliable hardware and at a fraction of the cost.
Using the latest barcode reading technology, the QV410 compares every barcode to the currently stored 'Master' code and provides warnings and fault outputs in the event of a 'Wrong Read' or 'No Read'.
Operating at up to 600 products per minute, the QV410 shows production statistics and status both locally and across the network via it's built in web server, meaning anybody on the same network can view this information in a standard web browser.
The QV410 offers 100% barcode inspection with advanced control and logging features in a compact and affordable package.
Simple and Intuitive Control
- The QV410 includes a 7" colour touch screen display that's clear and simple to use.
- Housed in a rugged IP65 enclosure, the QV410 is suitable for all manufacturing environments.
- Designed for use with a wide range of barcode readers offering 1D or 1D/2D capabilities depending on the reader chosen.
- Three user access levels and the ability to setup multiple users offers advanced security and protection for critical functions.
Immediate Fault Feedback
- The QV400 identifies all 'Good Reads', 'Wrong Reads' and 'No Reads' and provides immediate feedback and fault outputs in the event of an error.
- Fault outputs are typically linked to an external conveyor or packaging system in order to stop the line in the event of a fault.
- The total number of barcodes scanned is automatically recorded and stored in a production log file at the end of the run.
Product Teach Function
- Using the on-board non volatile memory, product details can be uploaded from Excel and stored in a product table to be selected by the operator at run time.
- If product tables aren't required, the simple 'Touch Teach' function allows the operator to set the product using the first product scanned on the line.
- The QV410 includes serial, Ethernet and USB interfaces meaning an attached hand held barcode scanner can also be used to 'Teach' the unit the new Master barcode.
Production Run Statistics
- The QV410 provides real-time production run statistics showing a total Run count along with the number of Good, Wrong and No Reads.
- An optional preset counter allows the operator to enter the required number of products which once reached, will stop the line.
- The built in SQL query capabilities enables the QV410 to store each and every barcode scanned in a remote SQL database in real-time.
- In addition to displaying these statistics at line side, this information can be viewed across the network via the built in web server.
All 1D and 2D Barcodes
Teach Code Methods
Lookup Table, One Touch, Keypad Entry, Handheld Scanner, Remote Control
7" Colour Touch Screen
Multi Reader Support
Yes - Up to 32 in a Single Synchronised Network
Maximum Run Speed
Data Transfer Options
TCP/IP, USB, RS485, FTP, Web Server, VNC Server/Client, SQL Server
Good Reads, Wrong Reads, No Reads, Products/Min
Yes with Preset and Output on Completion
Yes - Three Levels
Two - One Fault Output and One Reject Mechanism Output
Fault Warning Beacon
GS1-128 Date Calculation
Yes - Including Date Offset and Best Before and Use By Formats
Onboard Log File
Automatically Generated .csv File